NDT Services to clients in the Mining Industry
SEQ Inspections can supply our non-destructive testing and inspection services to the mining industry on a 24hr 7days per week basis.
Technicians can be supplied on-site during maintenance of new construction works or alternatively to our clients subcontractors premises to carry out Non-Destructive testing and inspections during the fabrication or assembly of new assets, for example drag lines or heavy earth moving equipment attachments. We currently provide such services to a number of large mining company's and thus have a very good understanding on the industries' expectations and various codes, this is a value to which we apply the utmost priority and professionalism.
Working at remote sites or fly in fly out arrangement is a service that we regularly cater for within our current client base. We place a high importance on remaining flexible with our services to ensure that our client's needs and expectations are not only met but exceeded.
Some of the inspection and testing services that we can provide are as follows:
- Ultrasonic thickness surveys / monitoring of critical infrastructure
- Ultrasonic weld inspection during fabrication of new components or for condition monitoring purposes of existing assets
- Dye Penetrant and Magnetic Particle inspection of critical mechanical components
- Magnetic Particle Weld Inspection - Suitable for ferrous materials
- Dye Penetrant Weld Inspection - Suitable for non-ferrous materials
- Visual Weld Inspection and supervision
- Pressure vessel in services inspection and certification
- Provision of full time onsite technician/s during maintenance projects to provide Non-Destructive testing and inspection services as required by the client
If you would like any further information in regards to our capabilities within this industry or any other queries you may have, please do not hesitate to contact us viea the details provided in thepage of this website.