NDT Services to clients in the Military and Civilian Industry sectors
SEQ Inspections regularly supply our non-destructive testing and inspection services to companies responsible for asset maintenance, repair and overhaul in both the military and civilian sectors of today's busy world.
Technicians can be supplied on-site for the duration of any given project or alternatively as required by our clients for small jobbing or breakdown type task. At SEQ Inspections we approach every contract with a high lever of professionalism and treat every task we undertake with the highest emphasis on customer satisfaction no matter how big or small the job may be.
Non-destructive testing and inspection during the assembly of new assets or during major overhaul is any essential tool for managers and engineers responsible for asset integrity. We are often utilized by our clients during major overhauls of mechanical equipment for monitoring and integrity reporting purposes ranging from bridges, school buildings and ships just to name a few. Safety related inspection projects are also an area in which we are often involved to ensure that asset condition is monitored and remains in accordance with the relevant codes and standards.
Some of the inspection and testing services that we can provide are as follows:
- Ultrasonic thickness surveys / monitoring of critical infrastructure
- Ultrasonic weld inspection during fabrication of new components or for condition monitoring purposes of existing assets
- Dye Penetrant and Magnetic Particle inspection of critical mechanical components
- Magnetic Particle Weld Inspection - Suitable for ferrous materials
- Dye Penetrant Weld Inspection - Suitable for non-ferrous materials
- Visual Weld Inspection and supervision
- Pressure vessel in services inspection and certification
- Provision of full time on-site technician/s during shut down projects, to provide non-destructive testing and inspection services as required by the client
If you would like any further information in regards to our capabilities within this industry or any other queries you may have, please do not hesitate to contact us via the details provided in the page of this website