PETRO-CHEMICAL PLANT INSPECTION SERVICES:
- 3rd Party Inspection, NDT Review/Auditing of Repairs and Construction projects
- Inspection of Tower, Columns, Spheres, Storage Tanks and Process Piping.
- Internal Inspections for Tanks and Pressure Vessels.
- Visual Inspection and Monitoring of critical weld repairs and alterations.
- Power Boiler Inspections, High Energy Piping and FAC Surveys.
- UT of Boiler Tube and Piping welds.
- General Piping, Vessels and Tank Inspections.
- NATA certified
- Ultrasonic Thickness and Examinations of Welds, Forgings, Castings
- Corrosion Mapping - Internal/External
- Crack Detection, Sizing and Monitoring
To help maintain efficient, safe and economical operations, an effective inspection program is paramount. Routine Shut-Downs are also used to perform preventive maintenance and assessments. Safety and environmental risks can be minimized through routine inspections of critical Assets such as Boilers, Towers, Absorbers, Reactors, Process Piping, Tanks and Pressure Vessels. SEQ Inspections employ experienced NDT Technicians in the Petro-Chemical Industry with an intimate knowledge of the Pressure Equipment, Damage Mechanisms and Processes
PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE MANY WAYS IN WHICH WE CAN SUPPORT YOU