NDT Services to clients in the Engineering and General Fabrication Industry
SEQ Inspections can supply NDT non-destructive testing and inspection services to the engineering and fabrication industry on an "around the clock" basis.
Technicians can be supplied onsite for the duration of any given project or alternatively as required by our clients for small jobbing type tasks. At SEQ Inspections we approach every contract with a high level of professionalism and treat every task we undertake with the highest emphasis on customer satisfaction no matter how big or small the job may be.
Non-destructive testing and inspections during the fabrication or assembly of new assets is an area in which we are regularly involved, this is of particular benefit in ensuring that our clients are receiving a high quality and conforming product when working in conjunction with external sub contractors / suppliers or alternatively as a sole provider. We are also often utilised by our clients during major overhauls of mechanical equipment for monitoring and integrity reporting purposes. Safety inspections and maintenance related projects are also an area in which we are well versed.
Some of the NDT services that we can provide are as follows:
- Ultrasonic thickness surveys / monitoring of critical infrastructure
- Ultrasonic weld inspection during fabrication of new components or for condition monitoring purposes of existing assets
- Dye Penetrant and Magnetic Particle inspection of critical mechanical components
- Magnetic Particle Weld Inspection - Suitable for ferrous materials
- Dye Penetrant Weld Inspection - Suitable for non-ferrous materials
- Visual Weld Inspection and supervision
- Provision of full time onsite technician/s during maintenance projects to provide Non-Destructive testing and inspection services as required by the client
Working at remote sites or fly in fly out arrangement is a service that we regularly cater for within our current client base. We place a high importance on remaining flexible with our services to ensure that our client's needs and expectations are not only met but exceeded.
If you would like any further information in regards to our capabilities within this industry or any other queries you may have, please do not hesitate to contact us via the details provided in the "Contact" page of this website.