NDT Services to clients in the Construction Industry
SEQ Inspections can supply welding inspection as well as non-destructive testing and inspection services to the contraction industry on an "around the clock" basis.
Technicians can be supplied on-site for the duration of any given project or alternatively as required by our clients for small 1 off tasks. At SEQ Inspections we approach every contract with a high level of professionalism and treat every task we undertake with the highest emphasis on customer satisfaction no matter how big or small the job may be. Non-Destructive testing and inspections during the fabrication or assembly of new assets is an area in which we are regularly involved, this is of particular benefit in ensuring that our clients are receiving a high quality and conforming product when working in conjunction with external sub contractors / suppliers or alternatively as a sole provider. Safety inspections and maintenance related projects are also an area in which we are well versed. We are regularly involved and experienced with companies providing infrastructure for both the public and private sectors, which in turn ensures that we are able to provide our clients with a premium, friendly and reliable service.
Some of the inspection and testing services that we can provide are as follows:
- Ultrasonic thickness surveys / monitoring of critical infrastructure
- Ultrasonic weld inspection during fabrication of new components or for condition monitoring purposes of existing assets
- Dye Penetrant and Magnetic Particle inspection of critical mechanical components
- Magnetic Particle Weld Inspection - Suitable for ferrous materials
- Dye Penetrant Weld Inspection - Suitable for non-ferrous materials
- Visual Weld Inspection and supervision
- Pressure vessel in services inspection and certification
- Provision of full time onsite technician/s during maintenance projects to provide Non-Destructive testing and inspection services as required by the client
If you would like any further information in regards to our capabilities within this industry or any other queries you may have, please do not hesitate to contact us via the details provided in thepage of this website